For further information on some of these examples see also:
- Graspable Math
- Factorisation of Quadratic Expressions
- Desmos Transformations and more advanced transformations
- Linear Programming including this Linear Programming Grapher
- Integration – Desmos and WolframAlpha
- Colourful Chi Squared includes this Chi Squared Calculator from Social Science Statistics which is for a contingency table with up to 5 rows and columns. It is very simple to use, enter the group and category names, then the data, choose the significance level and calculate.