Presentation slides July 2021:
An alternative download format, pdf versions of the sides and also of the notes pages are available at the end of this post.
- Graspable Math
- Graspable Math – Order of Operations Examples
- Graspable Maths – Order of Operations, examples to try
- Desmos – Quadratic Inequalities
- Autograph – web version, Autograph – further information
- Math Whiteboard
- PhET Simulations including Area Model – Algebra
- The Mathenæum from Ken Wessen includes Modelling Word Problems and Fractions, Decimals and Percentages.
- NCTM Illuminations all Interactives (newest first) Geometric Solids Factorize
- Factors, Primes, Multiples – Starting Points Maths
- Factorisation of Quadratic Expressions
- Linear Programming including this Linear Programming Grapher
- Integration – Desmos and WolframAlpha
- Colourful Chi Squared includes this Chi Squared Calculator from Social Science Statistics which is for a contingency table with up to 5 rows and columns. It is very simple to use, enter the group and category names, then the data, choose the significance level and calculate.
- Don Steward and Don Steward – One Incorrect
- The Plymouth University notes are included in this post on Mathematics for Students
- Polya – Problem Solving incluse the census-taker problem
- How to Use Color Blind Friendly Palettes to Make Your Charts Accessible, by RACHEL CRAVIT, August, 2019
- Coloring for Colorblindness – test a colour palette
For further interest:
pdf versions of the slides and notes pages: