On Transum Mathematics resources for Years 5 and 6 (ages 9-10) have been mapped to the KS2 Programme of Study. The Schemes of Learning used here were produced by White Rose Maths.
Access relevant resources either from the schemes of learning or from the Year 5 and 6 lists.
Choosing, for example, number and place value, returns the statements from the programme of study, select any of the statements for Transum resources.
NCETM Curriculum Mappings – carefully sequenced steps, lesson slides, pedagogical support
An outstanding site is the Nrich site, see also Nrich for Primary students. The Primary Curriculum page includes groups of resources that will help embed problem-solving into the Primary curriculum. Problem-Solving Skills provides resources grouped by skills such as Working Systematically at KS1 and KS2.
Working systematically makes me think of Systematic Listing Strategies, some of these resources here would be appropriate for Primary including Bobbie Bear from NCTM Illuminations, how many ways can you give Bobbie Bear a different outfit?
You can search the site by age, there are many resources here which would be excellent for Primary age children.
On Maths4Everyone, David Morse has a lovely collection of Primary resources, try his SATS revision resources with full solutions, perhaps try a worksheet (use the drop-down menu to search by age) or use a set of loop cards.
On the brilliant Diagnostic Questions site, the White Rose Maths Hub team have written quizzes to support the teaching of Years 1 to 8. See also the extensive collection of free Primary resources from the White Rose team.
On DrFrostMaths there is a growing collection of Key Skills for Primary students.
- BBC Bitesize KS1 and KS2
- Reasoning and Problem Solving Questions – White Rose Maths Hub
- CIMT (Centre for Innovation in Mathematics Teaching) Primary Resources. See also the Interactive resources for Year 3, Year 3 Revision, Year 4, and Year 5 Probability Interactive Material
- Corbett Maths Primary includes an extensive library of resources including Videos and Worksheets and the brilliant 5-a-day collection.
- Maths Zone Interactive Maths games and activities by Mandy Barrow.
- Primary Resources.co.uk
- NCTM Illuminations, note you can search by age.
- WolframAlpha can be used by very young students, an excellent introduction to the type of queries useful to this age group is provided in WolframAlpha’s blog post ‘10 Fun Questions Kids Can Try with WolframAlpha‘ and see also 10 more fun questions kids can answer with WolframAlpha.
- TES Resources, you can search by age – see these loop cards resources for example.
From Jonathan Hall on Mathsbot, you can find KS1 and KS2 Practice Arithmetic Papers. As you can see from the top menu, new sets of questions can be generated, and the questions can be marked online.
From Steph, Year 6 Reasoning – weekly tests with answers. These are based on past SATs papers/problems her pupils have struggled with.