From Underground Maths try Equation Sudoku for example.
We can write down equations:
and so on.
As always on Underground Maths we have suggestions and a complete solution as well as printable/supporting materials.
Games and Puzzles to try:
- Equation Sudoku
- LCM Sudoku
- Division game
- Which quadratic?, Which Quadratic on Nrich – see Student solutions
- Can we reach our target pattern in less than five moves? – Oxflip
- Who will win, Amy or Brian?
- In how many ways can we organise a mixed doubles tennis match?
- Who should win the game HT-2?
I have always found it useful that you can save resources to your own chosen subcollections.