Return to main menu: I’m looking for …
An outstanding site is the Nrich site (see also Nrich for Primary students).
The Curriculum Support page is very clear and will direct you to wonderful collections of resources. Note the Curriculum Mapping Documents which link NRICH tasks to curriculum objectives.
On Maths4Everyone, David Morse has a lovely collection of Primary resources, try his SATS revision resources with full solutions, perhaps try a Treasure hunt or use a set of loop cards.
On the brilliant Diagnostic Questions site, the White Rose Maths Hub team have written quizzes to support the teaching of Years 1 to 8. See also the extensive collection of free resources on TES from the White Rose team.
- BBC Bitesize KS1 and KS2
- Reasoning and Problem Solving Questions – White Rose Maths Hub
- CIMT (Centre for Innovation in Mathematics Teaching) Primary Resources. See also the Interactive resources for Year 3, Year 3 Revision, Year 4, and Year 5 Probability Interactive Material
- Maths Zone Interactive Maths games and activities by Mandy Barrow.
- Primary Resources.co.uk
- NCTM Illuminations, note you can search by age.
- WolframAlpha can be used by very young students, an excellent introduction to the type of queries useful to this age group is provided in WolframAlpha’s blog post ‘10 Fun Questions Kids Can Try with WolframAlpha‘ and see also 10 more fun questions kids can answer with WolframAlpha.
- TES Resources, you can search by age – see these loop cards resources for example.