That quote from Robert Collier seems so appropriate when it comes to revision. A day in and day out approach, frequently reviewing earlier work even for short sessions is so valuable in helping to makes things stick for our students.
The complete series of revision pages has been updated, many new resources are included and all links checked.
The pages in the series:
- Highlighting is a Waste of Time
- UK A Level (16-18) Exam Questions & Solutions
- Dr Frost Maths
- MadAsMaths (16+)
- GCSE (14-16)
- Chasing the highest grades?
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Building Blocks – Andy Lutwyche
- Corbettmaths 5-a-day
- Loop Activities / Treasure Hunts
- Dynamic Maths
- Diagnostic Exam Questions
- For Students …
- Other Revision Ideas – a collection
Several updates have been made to both the GCSE and A Level resources.