The UKEdChat Mathematics Subject Special was on Thursday 23rd October, the previous link now includes a record of the chat.
Note the questions raised during the chat:
- What are some of your key mathematical questions you use in lessons? Share your favourite maths starter activity.
- What are your favourite maths resource sites for inspiration? Who are inspired maths tweeters you follow?
- Which maths topic do your students struggle the most with? What support strategies do you use for them?
- Homework … Which are the most successful strategies you use for maths?
- Maths and computing go hand in hand. How are you tapping into this connection?
- Final call. Please showcase your favourite aspects of maths teaching / resources / tips.
I have mentioned many resources you may find useful in connection with many of the questions in my ‘Resolutions for Mathematics Teachers” reproduced here: