With the end of term (UK) rapidly approaching I thought I would check and update the End of term activities page. All links have been checked and updated where necessary and some additions made, including:
- Learn the syntax for WolframAlpha, perhaps a chance for students to explore WolframAlpha, using the various slideshows, note the questions on the worksheet
- Explore the Desmos Graphing Calculator
- the addition of a Desmos page illustrating how to draw line segments and/or parts of circles – get your students creating pictures
- the addition of a Desmos Spirograph page and an excellent Autograph activity by Owen Elton to a post with more information on Spirograph
- Try or write your own Sporkle Mathematics quiz
And to finish – perhaps a song or two!